We’re excited to announce!…
It’s business as UN-usual ….
We’d love to thank you for your incredible support during COVID-19 and welcome you back with open arms…. but no touching!
We take this huge responsibility of being one of the first restaurants to reopen very seriously and so to ensure we create the safest environment and experience for our guests and our teams possible, we are implementing the following as a condition of entry:
– Sanitation and Hygiene – All high touch areas of the venue are fully sanitised before and after every service period. Sanitiser is available for all guests on entry & exit, at bathrooms, and at anytime upon request during the visit. All communal items have been removed from tables such as salt & pepper grinders, cutlery holders, menus, and water stations; and replaced with either single use items or freshly sanitised items. The team all wash hands routinely and have been formally trained and certified in all COVID-19 handling procedures.
– Health – All team members sign off each shift to confirm they are fit to be in the workplace; and we request that all guests ensure they follow the government direction and stay at home if they are feeling the slightest part unwell. Temperature checks may be conducted upon entry and we reserve the right to deny entry to anyone presenting unwell.
– Social Distancing – There are markings on the ground internally and external to the venue designating specific locations to stand whilst waiting for a table or to collect your takeaway. All tables are distanced at least 1.5m apart as per government recommendations. All interactions between the team and the guests are reduced to an absolute minimum; customers can order via the app or use the QR code on the table to view the menu. No need to touch menus or handle cash or eftpos machines if you don’t wish to. Please download our free app before your visit. The app can be dowloaded here:
– Attendance Tracing – We highly recommend all guests download and activate the COVID Safe app and show this upon entry. All guests not utilising this app will be required to enter their full contact details into the reservation system. All team members will also activate the COVID Safe app.
– Precautions – We are implementing the full scope of government recommended requirements to safely open and operate a hospitality venue and welcome any feedback you may have; and will ensure to act on anything you may see as an added control measure to ensure the highest level of safety of our team and guests.
– Share Items – We will have limited options to share items during this first phase of the restrictions. We also won’t be able to be providing share plates during the service.
We hope you agree that these measures have been put in place to ensure the upmost protection of everyone in the venue and are happy to make your booking knowing in advance what is required as a guest in the venue during this initial return to business for a hospitality venue.
Thank you again for putting your faith in us to provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience and we can’t wait to look after you again in the venue very soon!
Founder/CEO Corbett & Claude, Comuna Cantina, Tetto Rooftop Bar, Mr Claude